Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
We’re looking forward to seeing temperatures rise (sooner rather than later, please!), but while it’s still chilly outside, we can’t help but daydream about beautiful bridal cover-ups. For those tying the knot in the cooler months, adding a beautiful wrap or bolero to your big-day look is a chic way to stay warm at your wedding. Here are a few stylish options for winter brides.
1. A faux-fur jacket is the perfect topper for a vintage-chic bride.
2. Throw a sweater over your wedding gown for a laid-back, boho look.
3. A hooded bridal cape is so pretty and cozy!
4. We love this café-colored bolero for vintage-inspired wedding portraits.
5. A faux-fur shawl will keep you warm in a pinch.
6. A fitted, cropped sweater can become a key part of your bridal look.
7. Play in the snow in your favorite winter coat!
8. Pick up a cozy shawl to match your bridal gown for a truly elegant look.
9. Cuddly boleros will be much appreciated by bridesmaids at winter weddings, too.
10. For a super-stylish aesthetic, add an ivory coat to your wedding ensemble. The short-dress/long-jacket combination is great for a cold-weather city hall wedding.