Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
Sure, you could go the simple route and print your guests’ names on folded paper escort cards, but why not have a little more fun? Escort cards present a great opportunity to show off your wedding style and share something special with your guests. Whether you personalize each card with a memory or turn it into a DIY keepsake, there are plenty of ways to up your escort card game. Take a look at some of the most creative cards we’ve ever seen!
1. Include a sweet treat with your escort cards — we guarantee your guests will thank you.
2. Do double-duty with miniature plants; turn your escort cards into wedding favors.
3. Find a creative way to display your escort cards and show off your wedding style, like wrapping tags around a tree for a rustic wedding.
4. A gussied-up mason jar makes for a great escort card, and guests can use them throughout your reception.
5. Ditch the escort cards all together and point guests to their seats using a seating chart printed on a vintage barn window.
6. Yum! Use local, seasonal fruit to point your guests to their tables.
7. We love this escort card idea— it’s such a great way to create a photo guest book!
8. Giving your guests a little something to sip on is a great idea for a summer wedding.
9. We love these personalized buttons! Your guests will smile and think of you each time they see their pins.
10. Send your guests to their tables clutching a bouquet of lavender, and fill your reception space with this heavenly scent.