Let your beauty blossom with these pretty-in-pink hues.
Photo Credit: Eddie Collins (model); Courtesy of designers (products)
1. Apply Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Color in Opal Fantasy to your lids to make those eyes pop.
2. Spring forward and reach for a blush brush, then dab Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop on your cheeks.
3. Give your lashes some pizzazz with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
4. Add Revlon Colorburst Lip Balm Stain in Sweetheart to your lips for a wow-worthy smile.
An ultra-glam big-day look can be yours with a gilded palette.
1. Sweep Topshop Eye Duo in Woodland Walk along your lids for a touch of sheen.
2. Dust Mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes Face Palette along your cheekbones — accentuating your gorgeous bone structure.
3. Glide Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Ink in Beige Extract over lips for a glistening pucker.
4. Smoothing Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Translucent Illuminator on cheeks will create a dewy complexion.
Tip: Blend illuminator on your cheeks and down the bridge of your nose for a slimming effect.
Vintage beauty touches can look surprisingly au courant.
1. Opt for a rosy hue on the cheeks — we love BECCA Creme Blush in Turkish Rose.
2. Capture that coquettish charm with Urban Decay False Lashes in Sly.
3. Add Sephora Outrageous Volume Waterproof Mascara to blend lashes and elevate this flirty look to new heights.
4. Opt for a crimson pout with MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick.
5. Line the lid with a swipe of Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Pen for a sultry cat eye.
Tip: When applying false lashes, cut the strip to better fit the length and shape of your eye.
If "less is more" is your makeup mantra, you’ll love this elegant big-day look.
1. A dusty rose blush like Smashbox Blush Rush in Chiffon will create that essential bridal radiance.
2. Apply Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara to your lashes for an alluring gaze.
3. To create a picture-perfect smile, reach for Bobbi Brown Uber Pink Lipstick in Pink Kiss.
4. Then, go for a soft shimmery finish with Josie Maran Argan Beautiful Eyes in Beautiful Nude.
Tip: Ensure that your eye shadow will withstand the test of time by first applying a primer to lock in pigment.
Plus, check out the 25 Biggest Makeup Mistakes Brides Make ►