When you have a moment between your latest gown fitting and the newest cake tasting, try out one of these tips to unwind.
1. After a hard day, leave the TV off and put on some soft, sexy music. Have a glass of wine with your fiance.
2. Take off from wedding planning and go to the zoo or the beach. Act like kids and laugh yourself silly.
3. One big bowl of pasta, two forks. On a Friday night, put the bowl in the middle of the table and share, a la "Lady and the Tramp."
4. Call a girlfriend. This will help boost a sense of well being and reduce stress.
5. Work out with your guy. Join a gym together or go for weekend bike rides.
6. Hold hands with your man. A recent study showed that holding hands reduces stress levels—as long as the hands are his hands. Reach out!
7. Visualize the waves on your honeymoon beach. Imagine the sound and the warm water on your toes; focus on each breath. Do this for two minutes.
8. Frazzled over the seating chart? Have sex! It de-stresses by releasing a hormone with a soothing effect.
9. Go back to nature—viewing the outdoors can lower your heart rate and relax you. Don't bother with digital versions of nature—only the real thing works.
10. Speaking of nature, place a vase filled with flowers near your bed. It will help you start the day feeling calmer and kinder toward the world.
Featured: Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings: Father of
the Bride Speech. Request a free brochure and
start planning your Disney dream day today.