Attending a wedding soon or have multiple special events lined up on the horizon? We reached out to Latest-Hairstyles.com, which features easy-to-follow hair tutorials, to learn how to create stunning 'dos that even newbies can master.
Show up tressed to impress with one of these 10 ideas for medium to long locks!
This cascading effect is everywhere on Pinterest and it's easy to see why: it looks equally gorgeous on straight or curly locks. This braiding method requires a fair amount of practice, so you'll want to do a trial run in advance to get the motion down pat.
1. Begin with a French braid over your right ear.
2. Start the waterfall portion by pulling the left strand into the middle.
3. Then, take hair from the top and pull it into the middle as well.
4. Next, take the strand on the right and drop it down.
5. Pick up a section of hair that is directly behind the strand you dropped.
6. Place this section into the middle part of the braid and continuing this method, work towards the left side of the head.
7. Once you reach the left side, drop the strand of hair on the right as usual.
8. Then, wrap the left strand over the middle piece.
9. Place a bobby pin over the strand and secure it in place.
10. Use the other hair to hide the bobby pin.